The undersigned, Wibeco Vastgoed B.V.
(hereinafter referred to as LESSOR)
and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, born xxxxxxxxxxxx in xxxxxxxxxxxx,
residing in xxxxxxxxxxxx (hereinafter referred to as TENANT)
intend to conclude a tenancy agreement governing the following:
1. the lessor is willing to make residential accommodation available
to the tenant during this period by way of housing facilities.
2. This tenancy agreement is governed by the statutory terms
of the tenancy agreement.
3. This tenancy agreement shall be effective for a minimum period
of 12 months, subject to a notice period of 1 month.
4. The tenant undertakes to make the following monthly payments:
rent, at € advance payment for service charges at €
5. The below specification sets out the service charges
referred to under point 4:
a) Gas, water, electricity and cable.
b) Property tax and water purification levies
c) Fire prevention maintenance, equipment, central heating,
boiler and garden
d) Depreciation charges for soft furnishings communal areas
e) Cleaning charges communal areas
f) Administration charges, 5% of the total service package
g) Use of washing machine, tumble dryer, cooker, refrigerator
and extraction fan
6. The rent at € plus service charges equal to € shall be payable.
Tenant shall not be eligible for a discount or have recourse to
objection based on debt comparison. The rent is payable in advance
on the first day of each month.
7. Deposit and/or advance rent payment:
1) The tenant undertakes to leave a deposit at € on commencement of
the tenancy agreement.
Outstanding amount €
NO INTEREST IS ACCRUABLE ON THE DEPOSIT.
2) This deposit and/or advance rent payment serves as a guarantee
that the tenant will fulfil the obligations ensuing from this
tenancy agreement, or renewal of this agreement (and any damages
payable by the tenant) to the lessor or his successor(s) in title.
3) The deposit and/or advance rent payment cannot be used by the
tenant to offset payment of rent during the tenancy.
4) Following the end of the tenancy, vacation of the premises and
final transfer, the remainder of the deposit and/or advance rent
payment shall be returned to the tenant, subject - where applicable -
to any deductions to cover the expenses of the lessor, to be
determined as soon as possible. The tenant assumes full
responsibility for any credit balance on the deposit.
8. Any price adjustments in respect of service charges shall be
9. Pets are not permitted.
10. Extrajudicial collection costs, if applicable, shall be borne by
11. If the tenant terminates the tenancy earlier than the minimum
12-month period, an administration charge of € 25.00 will be levied
per month outstanding. No rent will be payable over the remaining months.
12. It is not allowed for the - LESSOR - to rent the room to some one else!
This agreement has been drawn up in duplicate and signed in Nijmegen,